Our Midweek meetings continue this Thursday at 8.00pm in Killead Church Hall. We would love you to join us as we explore God’s Word in the Bible and what it says to us in the fast moving world we find ourselves in.
For three Thursdays each month David will help us open up various passages from both the Old and New Testaments. On the last Thursday of each month we will take time to pray and this meeting will take place in Loanends Hall at 8.00pm
Should your circumstances mean that you simply can’t get to a Bible Study evening, you can join remotely on the Zoom platform. The link you will need for the 23rd of November is:
Meeting ID: 862 0323 7015
- 14th Sept – Why make disciples?
Revelation 7 and Matthew 28 v 16-20
- 21st Sept – How are disciples made?
Exodus 19 v 1-6
- 5th Oct – Why is the church a Gospel-centred family?
Ephesians 2 v 18 – 3 v 19
- 12th Oct – How can we as a church reflect Christ through displaying grace-centred hospitality
James 2 v 1-13
- 19th Oct – Why is meeting corporately to worship so important for believers?
Hebrews 12 v 18-29
- 9th Nov – What does displaying the fruit of the Spirit look like in the context of the church?
Galatians 5 v 13 – 6 v 10
- 16th Nov – How do we use the gifts God has given us to build up the body of Christ?
Romans 12 v 10 – 21
- 23rd Nov – Standing up the oppressed
James 1 v 22 – 27 and Psalm 139 v 13-18
- 7th Dec – Why are we called to good deeds and the sharing of good news?
1 Peter 3 v 13-17
- 14th Dec – How can we support the work of mission further afield?
Acts 11 v 19-30 and Acts 13 v 1-3
Prayer Meeting Schedule (In Loanends Presbyterian Church)
What: Remember what we are
How: Use your gifts well
Church: My Church leaders
Wider Church: Another church near us
What: Be a body growing in maturity
How: Persevere when I get weary
Wider Church: Caring for Life
What: Be devoted to one another
How: Be one who my family need me to be
Church: Young people in our churches
Wider Church: The unreached
What: Love and serve one another
How: Give generously
Church: Children in my church
Wider Church: A church far away